Capitalizing on LinkedIn may make a big impact in your business! Digital marketing can be a key factor to success in real estate, which is especially true when you build a robust LinkedIn account and use the platform daily. There is also huge benefit in building out LinkedIn recommendations, as this can be essential for creating lasting clients and larger spheres of influence.
Make sure that your profile is completed thoroughly. From where you went to school to what fraternity or sorority you pledged, each detail helps people find you. Add all professional jobs you have held and find those companies on LinkedIn to follow. You can also create a banner to showcase that you are in real estate to frame the top of your profile page.
Follow these tips to make the most out of LinkedIn:
- Use a professional picture.
- Enter the URL for your website and customize the title by choosing “other” and provide a catchy title for your site. Think “Best Relocation Realtor” or “Home Buying Specialist.”
- Include your Facebook URL as well as your Twitter handle.
- Think of the summary as your own personal mission statement to your clients. Tell them why you do what you do and what differentiates you from your competition.
- Import your contacts from Outlook.
- Seek out former work associates, alumni, friends and neighbors.
- Use your LinkedIn account to promote your blog or videos.
- Customize your LinkedIn Today page to be relevant to real estate industry news to keep you in the know.
- Find groups specific to your area or alumni groups from college and post in these groups.
- Ask for recommendations!
My goal is to help promote my partners while best serving the needs of our customer. In the coming year, I hope to be a resource for helping you build your business. Let me know when we can talk about how to do that together.Tags: Realtor